This post is courtesy of Misty over at Digging out from our Mess.
- I really love my job and the people I work with. A lot of people I know still haven’t found a job since they’ve graduated with me (May of 2010), and I’ve been happily in my career for over a year, so I would say I’m extremely grateful.
- Signed up for classes for next semester. I’m not looking forward to classes, but I’m just so much closer to getting my MBA!
- Only around 4 more weeks of classes!
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks. Yes this is still on the list. Please do not judge.
- Haven’t worked out in forever. I have no motivation.
- Haven’t really started Christmas shopping
- I’ve had a lot of family things to think about lately. It’s starting to make me really sad. I’ll tell you all about it when I’m ready to vent. Most of you can probably kind of guess what/who it’s about.
What’s going on in your life?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: