Different ways to commute:
- Walk– I wish we could walk to work, this would save soooo much money, and we would be healthier. This is definitely not possible.
- Bike– Not possible again. Where I live, nearly everything is divided by rivers, and none of the bridges have a bike lane.
- Drive– this is what I do of course.
- Bus/Subway– Kind of possible, but not what I want to do. No time for this. It would take me nearly 2 hours to get to work if I did this.
- Carpool– Wish I could carpool, but the metro area where I live is pretty big, so no one really comes from the same area.
What's your driving situation? How much do you spend every month?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.