Different ways to commute:
- Walk– I wish we could walk to work, this would save soooo much money, and we would be healthier. This is definitely not possible.
- Bike– Not possible again. Where I live, nearly everything is divided by rivers, and none of the bridges have a bike lane.
- Drive– this is what I do of course.
- Bus/Subway– Kind of possible, but not what I want to do. No time for this. It would take me nearly 2 hours to get to work if I did this.
- Carpool– Wish I could carpool, but the metro area where I live is pretty big, so no one really comes from the same area.
What’s your driving situation? How much do you spend every month?