Here’s my Weekly Money Check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline and food.We went out to eat a couple of times and that added up, but it wasn’t too much (maybe around $30 for the entire week)
2. Today I am thankful for my very fun weekend with friends. I love seeing all of the interesting and hilarious costumes
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sleep in all day yesterday. I wasted a whole day, but it was nice and relaxing
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all of my studying for tests and homework.
5. This year for Halloween, I will be taking working all day and taking an exam for a class at night, so I won’t be able to hang out or hand out candy. Booooo
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: