Here’s my Weekly Money Check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gasoline and food.We went out to eat a couple of times and that added up, but it wasn’t too much (maybe around $30 for the entire week)
2. Today I am thankful for my very fun weekend with friends. I love seeing all of the interesting and hilarious costumes
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sleep in all day yesterday. I wasted a whole day, but it was nice and relaxing
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all of my studying for tests and homework.
5. This year for Halloween, I will be taking working all day and taking an exam for a class at night, so I won’t be able to hang out or hand out candy. Booooo
Good luck on your tests!
Bravoe Runway says
Good luck on your exam tonight! When I was working on my MBA last year, at this point in time we had 4 weeks left of the quarter. It'll be done before you know it!
Live Simply- Live We says
Good luck on your exam. Sometimes it is really good to just sleep and rest!
You sensible attitude really motivates me!Best of luck with your exam!Li zhttp://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/xx
Good luck on your exam! We're not handing out candy this year either. :/Happy Halloween!-Holl yhttp://cakesandcalculus.blogspot.com/
saving for travel says
Good luck with your exam!If the most you've spent on is food and gas, that's pretty good!Sft x
Michelle P says
Thanks everyone! I think I did good. I hardly studied and I'm pretty positive that I got an A!
Oooh your Sunday sounds fabulous! 🙂 Thanks for participating this week! xo-Ginna