1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills. Nearly all of our bills come in tomorrow.
2. Today I am thankful for my job, friends, family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was having friends over. I made chili (which isn’t free I know, but it’s not expensive) and we ate a TON.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all my homework and clean the house.
5. I like my BF because he gives my a back massage nearly every night!
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: