My Weekly Money Check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. I ate out a couple times and I also went grocery shopping so that I could try my hand at OAMC (well cooking for a week)
2. Today I am thankful for GREAT weather, it's supposed to be 85 degrees tomorrow. Also thankful for my life, friends and family.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was Having friends over on Friday night and making pina coladas (OK this is not free, but frugal).
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my school projects and get an A on my test that I have on Halloween. What professor has an exam on Halloween?
5. The next big trip I am taking is Hmmmm.. We don't really know yet. We are thinking that we might go to NYC for New Years, but haven't decided.
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: