1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. And I guess also the other $1,300 in bills I had due, ahh!
2. Today I am thankful for my family and especially the BF. He is so nice to me and I appreciate him so much. Without him, I don't know where I'd be.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was lay in bed for a considerable amount of time yesterday. I love to sleep. However, I fell asleep in my guest bed the other day, and that bed is MUCH more comfortable than ours, so I'm thinking about switching them out. The bed in there is a full though, and ours is a queen. Is there much of a difference? Never really noticed.
4. I will consider this week a success if I study for my test and get an A.
5. Today I plan to study, study, study for an exam. SAVE ME!
How's your week?
P.S. check out We're Making History's giveaway!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.