Here's how I did:
- Reassess Your Budget. Deadline: Thursday, September 1 – Check!
- I accessed my budget and realized that I desperately needed to curb my food spending, me and the BF used to spend an astronomical amount on food, but now it's fixed! We've been eating dinner in every night!
- Go Through Your Closet. Deadline: Middle of September – Check!
- I went through my closet and sold around $75 worth of stuff! I was extremely happy that they took everything, but I still have so much more stuff to get rid of.
- Plan for Holiday Travel. Deadline: End of September – I have no travel planned.
- I'm not the type to plan my travel way ahead of time, but I usually don't leave for the holidays anyways.
- Make a Holiday Gift Plan. Deadline: End of September – FAIL
- Haven't made a gift plan. I usually just like to go to the store and wing it.
September was a pretty good month I think. I accomplished a lot and managed to curb my spending really well! I'm so happy.
How did September go for you?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: