Here’s how I did:
- Reassess Your Budget. Deadline: Thursday, September 1 – Check!
- I accessed my budget and realized that I desperately needed to curb my food spending, me and the BF used to spend an astronomical amount on food, but now it’s fixed! We’ve been eating dinner in every night!
- Go Through Your Closet. Deadline: Middle of September – Check!
- I went through my closet and sold around $75 worth of stuff! I was extremely happy that they took everything, but I still have so much more stuff to get rid of.
- Plan for Holiday Travel. Deadline: End of September – I have no travel planned.
- I’m not the type to plan my travel way ahead of time, but I usually don’t leave for the holidays anyways.
- Make a Holiday Gift Plan. Deadline: End of September – FAIL
- Haven’t made a gift plan. I usually just like to go to the store and wing it.
September was a pretty good month I think. I accomplished a lot and managed to curb my spending really well! I’m so happy.
How did September go for you?