- Start and Finish Homework Before it's Due. I am a major procrastinator. If I have homework, I will almost always do it the day that it's due during my lunch break. This significantly limits the quality of my homework of course.
- Workout at least 2 times a week.
- Spend no more than $500 for entertainment and groceries.
- Volunteer at least two days this month.
- I know this isn't a lot, but I figure this is a start.
- Get my Flu Shot. Deadline: First week of October
- Reassess My Budget. Deadline: Thursday, October 6
- After I did so well last month with food, I want to see if there's anywhere else that I can cut.
- Sell My Stuff on Ebay. Deadline: Middle of October.
- I have a pile in my closet that I have designated for Ebay selling, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
- Make a Holiday Gift Plan (and actually start buying stuff). Deadline: Middle to End of October
- I usually just wing it and buy everything on the same day, but maybe this year I should create a list so that I can control my spending (and so that I don't ring out with $1,000 worth of stuff in one day and die from shock).
What are your October goals?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: