- Went to Oktoberfest and spent too much money. Beers were $9 a piece!
- Went to Qdoba (but it was cheap so that’s my justification)
- Me and the BF like to drive around for fun (ok well he likes to drive and I just like to sit in the passenger seat), and I guess now that gas prices are down a little bit we are justifying this expense, but we really shout not be driving
- Realized I bought a Groupon that has expired now. It’s still valid for the amount I bought it for though, so I still have $20 to spend in the store, so I guess it’s not entirely wasted
- Bought a new swimsuit (it’s super cute though and was only $7 on sale at Target)
- Ate in nearly everyday this week
- Brought my lunch to work everyday
- Made treats for the dogs
- Kept the air off except for the weekend (it was around 90 to 95 degrees with lots of humidity)
- Had people over on Friday night so that we wouldn’t all be wasting money on over-priced drinks
What have you done this week that was frugal or not?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: