- Went out to eat a lot in the past 7 days.
- Bought all of my costume pieces, and that added up quickly.
- Got a spray tan because I was feeling super pale and people were asking me if I was sick.
- Bought lots of dog toys for the dogs because I felt like I was neglecting them (but I used gift cards that I earned from Swagbucks, so I guess that’s frugal!)
- And I can’t think of a 5th, so that’s good, right!?
- I still have made dinner nearly everyday for the BF and I, even though I have been eating out. This way we can have leftovers later on still.
- Brought my lunch to work everyday
- Kept the air/heat off most days
- Spent less than $50 on going out and drinks last weekend!
- My friend and I are both trying to save money, so we have been trying to do cheaper things, such as staying at my house and watching a movie, cooking food for us at my place and so on.
What have you done this week that was frugal or not?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: