- Make dinner everyday this week.
- Bring lunch to work everyday.
- Do not go grocery shopping except for milk and bread this week.
- Spend no more than $40 this weekend on going out.
- Leave the air conditioning or heat off no matter what. I’m really starting to hate that it’s getting to 95 degrees during the day and 35 degrees in the mornings. I think this should be done now but last week it was annoying.
- No more vending machine purchases before/between/after classes after I get off work.
- Do lots of ab stuff!
We did OK this past weekend with eating out. We made meals as much as we can. I had credit in my Groupon account (not sure why?) so I bought a Chevys Groupon, $10 for $20, and we used it on Saturday. Our meal after the Groupon was only $6.77 (with tip), so I would say that’s quite a deal. Then on Sunday we were wanting Mexican again and we spent $20.31. We really want to eat in and save our money because we were still hungry both times after we ate out.
Also, I wasn’t feeling good on Saturday, so after Chevys, I let the BF run inside Walgreens to get me medicine. He bought $38 worth of Mucinex and sinus medicine! Never again will I let him go inside while I sit in the car.