Signs that you’re too busy:
- Do you spend a lot of time worrying about your time? I constantly worry about what I’m doing. I’m always checking my phone to look at my calendar, and it’s a never ending list of things to do. And then I just worry and think about it all forever.
- What you need to do: Take a mental break from your list. Do something that you find relaxing. What I like to do is watch TV, such as How I Met Your Mother.
- Do you remember when you were last spontaneous? I would say that I’m “spontaneous.” According to the article, it’s just catching a last second bite to eat.
- What you need to do: Try being spontaneous and doing things at the last second! Just because it’s not in your planned schedule, doesn’t mean that you can’t do it.
- Do you eat most of your meals on the go? I used to do this, but then it started to get too expensive when I would get fast food 3 times a day.
- What you need to do: Go home and enjoy homemade food!
- When was the last time you talked to your best friend? I talk to my friends everyday, and I hang out with them nearly everyday also.
- What you need to do: Call up your friends! All work and no play is not good for you. Just try having at least a quick phone call to catch up.
- Do you sleep enough? I definitely do not. I get maybe around 4.5 hours of sleep a night, and I get REALLY excited when I can get 6 hours of sleep.
- What you need to do: You should be getting at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep. Not sleeping is not going to help you the next day. You’ll be drained, fall asleep at work and so on.
- Do you wish for people to cancel on you? I’m guilty of this. I don’t like cancelling, but I will sit there and wish for people to cancel on me because I’m so busy.
- What you need to do: Try not to make so many appointments, because obviously you don’t have time.
Are you too busy? What are you guilty of?