Signs that you’re too busy:
- Do you spend a lot of time worrying about your time? I constantly worry about what I’m doing. I’m always checking my phone to look at my calendar, and it’s a never ending list of things to do. And then I just worry and think about it all forever.
- What you need to do: Take a mental break from your list. Do something that you find relaxing. What I like to do is watch TV, such as How I Met Your Mother.
- Do you remember when you were last spontaneous? I would say that I’m “spontaneous.” According to the article, it’s just catching a last second bite to eat.
- What you need to do: Try being spontaneous and doing things at the last second! Just because it’s not in your planned schedule, doesn’t mean that you can’t do it.
- Do you eat most of your meals on the go? I used to do this, but then it started to get too expensive when I would get fast food 3 times a day.
- What you need to do: Go home and enjoy homemade food!
- When was the last time you talked to your best friend? I talk to my friends everyday, and I hang out with them nearly everyday also.
- What you need to do: Call up your friends! All work and no play is not good for you. Just try having at least a quick phone call to catch up.
- Do you sleep enough? I definitely do not. I get maybe around 4.5 hours of sleep a night, and I get REALLY excited when I can get 6 hours of sleep.
- What you need to do: You should be getting at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep. Not sleeping is not going to help you the next day. You’ll be drained, fall asleep at work and so on.
- Do you wish for people to cancel on you? I’m guilty of this. I don’t like cancelling, but I will sit there and wish for people to cancel on me because I’m so busy.
- What you need to do: Try not to make so many appointments, because obviously you don’t have time.
Are you too busy? What are you guilty of?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: