Here is my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills. Nearly all of my bills come in during the first week of the month. Mortgage, cell phones, car insurance, electricity, and so on.
2. Today I am thankful for having today off and going to a BBQ.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was walk my dogs.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make dinner each night.
5. I am willing to splurge on classic clothing that I can wear over and over again.