Here's my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on… school books, the bill is now up to $239! And this doesn't even include the textbooks that I bought during the first week of classes.
2. Today I am thankful for my family, friends, and the fact that I am getting my MBA.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going to the local Octoberfest in my town. People watching there was fun, and funny…
4. I will consider this week a success if I pass my exam today and I manage to finish all of my homework for this week.
5. A talent I wish I had is to be a great dancer. I've been thinking about taking dancing classes. Whenever I'm at the bar or out with friends, there's always that one girl who can dance by herself and looks amazing, I want to be her!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.