Here's my weekly money check-up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes. The BF came and visited me in LA and needed a jacket because it was cold and because he has a spending problem.
2. Today I am thankful for my steady job and great friends. My friend house-sat for us and did a great job with my dogs and the house. I'm also thankful that I have such a great job that they believe in investing in me and my future.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was sit at home and relax. After my hectic week, I just need to sit down.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finally put up all of the pictures that I have framed. I have around 10 big frames just sitting on the ground waiting. And they've been waiting for months.
5. If I could have coffee with one blogger, I would choose hmmm this is a hard one. I don't know if I could choose!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.