Such as the other day. I went to the mall and found lots of cute dresses, but I put ALL of them away. I'm very happy and I didn't leave with any spending guilt! Here's a great article to help you with any spending guilt.
What you can do:
- Look at what's making you feel guilty. Is it clothing items? Electronics? Try to evaluate what it is exactly.
- What dollar amount is making you feel guilty?
- What could this money be better spent on?
- Saving and being frugal is good, but to a point. I set aside a certain amount that I must spend every month. This amount is very low, but it keeps me sane.
- Save for a future splurge ahead of time.
How do you get over spending guilt? How much do you spend before you feel “guilty”?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.