Such as the other day. I went to the mall and found lots of cute dresses, but I put ALL of them away. I’m very happy and I didn’t leave with any spending guilt! Here’s a great article to help you with any spending guilt.
What you can do:
- Look at what’s making you feel guilty. Is it clothing items? Electronics? Try to evaluate what it is exactly.
- What dollar amount is making you feel guilty?
- What could this money be better spent on?
- Saving and being frugal is good, but to a point. I set aside a certain amount that I must spend every month. This amount is very low, but it keeps me sane.
- Save for a future splurge ahead of time.
How do you get over spending guilt? How much do you spend before you feel “guilty”?