I have many guilty pleasures, but here are my top 5.
- Forever 21, the clothes are cute, but are cheap and don’t last long.
- And then on the opposite side, JCrew. I’m addicted to their website, and I wish I had enough money to buy everything. I would say this is almost a problem.
- Reality TV and gossip magazines
- Mexican Food. I could eat it every day and people think I’m crazy. I have ate Mexican food everyday of the week before.
- And my last one is reading the news all day long. I read around 5 newspapers and magazines a day, and countless articles online. It’s a problem, but I want to know EVERYTHING. I once checked the history on my computer to see how much I read in one day, and I was at 863 articles, in about 8 hours into the day!
What are your guilty pleasures?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: