Misty over at Digging out from our Mess has been posting her Good Bad Ugly (GBU’s) for awhile now, and I wanted to join in. Check hers out please too!
- Did good with my food budget for the month. Averaged around $50 a week on groceries and only went out for dinner on average of about twice a week, each week. I’m going to try and continue to make dinner every night like I have for the past week (see my recent dinner here) and here’s my post on my goal to eat in everyday.
- Cleaned out my closet today and will bring it in to a store to sell
- Doing good in school, so far. My first exam is tomorrow so I guess I’ll find out.
- The weather is great right now, and our electric bill went waaaay down this month, I’m so happy.
- Need to get new stickers for the license plates on the truck. That will be around $85, not including the amount needed for the inspection. The total will most likely be around $120, and we hardly ever drive this truck, so this amount stinks.
- I have a ton of homework to do and exams to study for, all due this week and next week. I’m starting to have a hard time budgeting my time.
- I’m going to need some winter clothes soon, so that’s going to cost a lot of money most likely.
- Lots of birthdays, weddings and holidays coming up, so I’ll need to start buying things ahead of time so I’m not shocked to death soon.
- My dogs need to go to the vet and get shots. My bigger dog just needs the routine rabies and other shots, but my smaller dog needs around 10 shots every year because he’s so small and gets sick easily, so this will be an expensive vet appointment
What’s going on in your life?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: