I decided to participate in a post courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on our hotel room for our vacation.
2. Today I am thankful that I am able to go to school for my MBA. Even though I complain about going, it is definitely a privilege.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my dogs!
4. I will consider this week a success if I make dinner every night.
5. The best prank ever pulled on me was uhhh I can’t really think of anything at the moment.
I love that you put school on here. I feel the same way, and complain about the program I am in…but I am lucky to even have the opportunity.
Michelle Parker says
I wish I could stop complaining about it. I just want school to be over!