Since I got back from my vacation, this is what I’ve spent:
- Beer: $13.71 (August 20)
- Groceries: $37.28 (on August 21)
- Gas: $38.45 for me and $37.69 for him (August 21)
- Lion’s Choice: $3.30 (August 21)
- Parking Pass for classes: $162.00 (August 22)
- Walgreens School supplies: $5.14 (August 22)
- Gas bill: $30.34 (August 22)
- Sewer bill: $60.45 (August 22)
- McDonalds: $3.34 (August 22)
- Amazon textbooks: $138.47, $85.67 and $60.99 (August 23)
- Arby’s: $3.29
- McDonalds: $2.17 (August 25)
How has your spending been so far this week? This has been an expensive week for me. A lot of these were unavoidable though. I wish I could do no-spend days. I need to get my BF on board also….
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: