Over at No More Spending, a Bucket List was posted. The Happy Homeowner also has a GREAT one! I've been wanting to finish creating my bucket list for awhile. Hopefully I can cross some things off my list also. I've done some of these things, but some were so long ago, that I don't think they should count anymore. Here it goes.
- Travel to another country and work odd jobs for my money. I had friends who went to Europe for 2 years and they worked odd jobs here and there to support themselves. Sounded like so much fun.
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- New York
- Panama City, FL
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- Washington DC
- Puerto Rico
- South Korea
- Big Sur
- Go skydiving (I'm going in a September 2011!)
- Get my piloting license (I have my first class soon!)
- Go parasailing in the ocean
- Go on a month long hike
- Jump off a cliff
- Go cliff diving
- Parachute into a deep cave
- Horseback riding in the mountains
- Live in a cabin on a beautiful lake
- Drive 200 miles per hour
- Surf well
- Go on a month long sailing excursion
- Live on a boat
- Have my mortgage paid off
- Have a second condo/house paid off in a place that I love
- Make at least six figures a year
- Have no debt
- Be able to pay for everything with cash upfront
- Have a successful financial website
- Speak a foreign language
- Write a financial or self-help book
- Live in a foreign country or Hawaii
- Be extremely fit
- Have a full garden full of tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini, cucumbers and much more!
- Form some kind of talent. I have feel like I have no talent. I wish I could sing, dance, ballet, SOMETHING!
- Attend a royal affair and wear a massive hat
- Run a marathon (or a half-marathon)
- Enter an eating contest and WIN
- Have wonderful children
- Have my MBA
- Get my PhD
Do you have a bucket list? Share your link or comment!
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.