I recently read this article which said:
“CNN recently created a video in which they asked New York residents in Central Park a simple question “How would you spend an extra $20,000?”
What can you do with $20,000?
- You could buy a Mini Cooper
- You can invest it for 30 years and turn it into $265,353 at a 9% rate of return…
- You can buy 40,000 donuts which is enough to last you 109 years (without inflation and the cost of your heart surgery).
- You can stay at the Burj Al Arab for 3 nights
- You can live in Thailand for two years
- You could feed 80,000 children in Africa for a day or 220 for about a year.”
Would you buy a car, use it as a down payment on a house, pay off loans, splurge on something, or what?
Subscribe to get the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom. Get our newsletter and get access to the freebie: