Email me at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below if you have any questions, tips, suggestions, guest post ideas, requests and so on. All are appreciated.
Making Sense of Cents has received several awards, such as:
- Blogger of the Month for the site Ready for Zero.
- 10 Best Inspirational Blogs for Debtors by BadCredit.org
- Zillow’s Blog of the Week.
- eCollegeFinder’s Top Finance Blogs
- One of WiseBread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- Top Personal Finance Blog of 2012 Nominee (by One Smart Dollar and Ready for Zero)
- I have been nominated by the Plutus Awards in both 2013 and 2014 for: Best Personal Finance Blog for Young Adults, Best Blog Contributor/Freelance Writer and Blog of the Year.
- Top College Blog
- Bloglovin’s Top Blogs, and Up and Coming Blogs
- Top 50 Money Saving Resources by Scratch Wireless
- Favorite Personal Finance Blogs for Millennials by XY Planning Network
- Top 27 Stories of ‘Life After Debt’ by ClearPoint.
I have been featured on the websites below:
- The Consumerist (twice – one time was here);
- Lifehacker (here’s one mention);
- Yahoo! Finance (I am a regular contributor);
- Get Rich Slowly (see my guest post here);
- Lifehack (regular contributor);
- US News (I was mentioned here);
- Mint.com (here is my interview);
- Daily Finance;
- Ready for Zero (Article here and Blogger of the month here);
- Forbes (see here);
- XY Planning Network (see here);
- ClearPoint (see here);
- Scratch Wireless (see here);
- MSN Money and more.
I offer various online services. Do you need a virtual assistant, writing services, want to grow your blog or something else? I have helped many of my clients grow their websites and grow their online income. Below are some of the services that I offer. I offer many more services, so please email me if you are interested in hearing further:
I currently completely manage two website for other owners, as well as six of my own websites. Some of the tasks I provide include:
- Managing and approving comments. If you are busy, then you want your blog to continue on just like if you were still there. I get rid of any spam, and approve real comments. I also reply to comments on your articles if that is something that you normally do (such as answering any questions from readers).
- Watching to make sure your website stays live and that there are no problems with your host.
- Monitoring e-mails and replying when necessary.
- Ensuring articles publish when they should.
- Managing staff writers and editing content.
- Coming up with new topic ideas and creating an editorial calendar.
- Writing articles while you are away (including ghost-written articles).
I can also manage your blog for a short period of time as well. If you just need one week, one month, or some other time period off from your blog (such as for travel, to unplug, a vacation from your website, to start a family, to start a new job and so on), I can help with this as well.
Below are testimonials of my blog management service:
“I hired Michelle to manage my blog for one week while I went on vacation for my anniversary. I’d never been away from my blog in almost four years, so I wanted to see what it was like to not check on it constantly and enjoy my time away. Michelle was great, and I had every confidence that she would ensure things ran smoothly while I was gone. Not only did she answer my e-mails and handle some advertising negotiation but she took the time to text me and let me know when my site was down due to a Blue Host issue, just so I wouldn’t worry if I checked it myself. My experience with Michelle was so positive that I recommended her to another blogger who took a vacation, and she will be managing my site for a few weeks during my maternity leave. My blog is my business and my primary means of making an income, so I feel really blessed that I was able to find someone who I could trust to make sure it ran smoothly.” - Cat at Budget Blonde
Staff Writing/Ghost Writing
Are you looking for a staff writer or a ghost writer? I can help you with this! I can write for your website everyday, once a week, twice a month, or whatever will fit you best. I have written for many websites such as for travel blogs, finance blogs, lifestyle websites and so on. I also offer ghost writing services as well.
Social Media Management
Are you not the best with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and so on? These various social media sites are taking over the world, and you want to be included right? I can help you with your social media and grow your brand with social media interaction.