Thank you for your interest in advertising on Making Sense of Cents. On this website we blog about money, life, personal finance, goals, shopping, food, travel and everything else! I am here to talk about my journey with my finances, and I hope to help other’s along the way.
Making Sense of Cents offers all types of advertising and sponsorship, so make sure to e-mail and ask any questions that you may have.
This website was started in August of 2011 and since then has grown to have many active readers. I believe that my readers are very loyal to my blog and truly are engaged with my posts.
Making Sense of Cents has received several awards, such as:
- Bloglovin’s Top Blogs, and Up and Coming Blogs
- eCollegeFinder’s Top Finance Blogs
- Top College Blog
- One of WiseBread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- 10 Best Inspirational Blogs for Debtors by BadCredit.org
- Blogger of the Month for the site Ready for Zero.
- Zillow’s Blog of the Week.
- Top Personal Finance Blog of 2012 Nominee (by One Smart Dollar and Ready for Zero)
- I have also been nominated by the Plutus Awards for: Best Personal Finance Blog for Young Adults, Best Blog Contributor/Freelance Writer and Blog of the Year.
My website has been featured on The Consumerist (twice – one time was here), Yahoo! Finance, Get Rich Slowly, Lifehack (regular contributor), The Globe and Mail, WiseBread, Ready for Zero, MSN Money and more.
Statistics and Numbers
In the past couple of months, my average amount of unique visitors amount to over 30,000 per month, with monthly page views being over 90,000. I also have 2,200 subscribers, 1,500 e-mail subscribers, 6,300 Twitter followers, 1,900 Bloglovin followers, and 3,200 Facebook likes.
If you are interested in advertising, Making Sense of Cents has a (last updated on March 1, 2014):
- mozRank of 5.49
- Domain Authority of 51
- Page Authority of 59
- Alexa score of 33,000
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.