Thank you for your interest in advertising on Making Sense of Cents. On this website we blog about money, life, personal finance, goals, shopping, food, travel and everything else! I am here to talk about my journey with my finances, and I hope to help other’s along the way.
Making Sense of Cents offers all types of advertising and sponsorship, so make sure to e-mail and ask any questions that you may have.
This website was started in August of 2011 and since then has grown to have many active readers. I believe that my readers are very loyal to my blog and truly are engaged with my posts.
Making Sense of Cents has received several awards and/or mentions including:
- Blogger of the Month for the site Ready for Zero.
- Zillow’s Blog of the Week.
- Top 10 Personal Finance Blogs to Watch in 2015 by BadCredit.org
- Top Personal Finance Blog of 2012 Nominee (by One Smart Dollar and Ready for Zero)
- I have been nominated by the Plutus Awards in both 2013 and 2014 for: Best Personal Finance Blog for Young Adults, Best Blog Contributor/Freelance Writer and Blog of the Year.
- Top College Blog
- Bloglovin’s Top Blogs, and Up and Coming Blogs
- Top 50 Money Saving Resources by Scratch Wireless
- Favorite Personal Finance Blogs for Millennials by XY Planning Network
- Top 27 Stories of ‘Life After Debt’ by ClearPoint
- 14 GREAT bloggers that will boost your income in 2015 on Money Tuts
- Voted Top Finance Blog by Broadview Networks
- One of WiseBread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- eCollegeFinder’s Top Finance Blogs
- 10 Best Inspirational Blogs for Debtors by BadCredit.org.
I have been featured on the websites below:
- Huffington Post Live (on-air interview);
- Huffington Post’s Can You Profit from Buying and Selling Websites? and Why I’ll Never Buy A Timeshare;
- The Consumerist (twice – one time was here);
- Kiplinger’s Proven Tactics to Overcome Big Debts;
- Lifehacker (here’s one mention and here’s another);
- Yahoo! Finance (I am a regular contributor);
- Get Rich Slowly (see my guest post here);
- Learnvest (one of the times can be found here and in Real People Dish: The #1 Thing That Inspired Me to Get Out of Debt—and Stay Out);
- Lifehack (regular contributor);
- The Everygirl’s Starting Your Own Business? How to Prepare Financially;
- US News (I was mentioned here);
- Business Insider (How To Pay Off $40,000 in Student Loans);
- WiseBread (one mention is here – How One Young Entrepreneur Paid Off $40,000 in Student Debt By Age 24);
- Rockstar Finance;
- Small Business Trends’ 10 Online Business Tips Suggested By Our Community;
- Mint.com (here is my interview);
- Daily Finance;
- Ready for Zero (Article here, Blogger of the month here, and 17 All-Star Bloggers Share Their Best Fall Budgeting Tips);
- Forbes (see here);
- XY Planning Network (see here);
- GO Banking Rates (see here and here);
- ClearPoint (see here);
- Scratch Wireless (see here);
- BankRate.com’s article 5 true tales of crazy credit card rewards buys;
- Shoptathome.com (see here);
- Smarterbucks (see here);
- HuffingtonPost (see here);
- Grasshopper’s article 5 Biggest Fears For Small Business Owners (And How To Fight Them);
- Well Kept Wallet (here);
- “Goodbye Sallie Mae” – Round 1 on BrightCents;
- The Debt Myth (here);
- Debt Roundup’s article The 54 Best Personal Finance Tips of 2014;
- Money Under 30’s article The Best Personal Finance Writing Of 2014;
- The Centsible Life (here);
- The Work At Home Woman (here);
- The Daily Interview (here);
- CouponPal’s article Best Of The Web: Tips On Saving Money From The Pros and Interview With A Savings Expert;
- MSN Money and more.
Statistics and Numbers
In the past couple of months, my average amount of unique visitors amount to over 120,000 per month, with monthly page views being over 220,000. I also have 4,000 e-mail subscribers, 9,600 Twitter followers, 3,300 Bloglovin followers, and 4,800 Facebook likes.
If you are interested in advertising, Making Sense of Cents has a (last updated on March 19, 2015):
- mozRank of 5.48
- Domain Authority of 49
- Page Authority of 57
- Alexa score of 76,114
E-mail me at senseofcents (at) gmail.com or use the contact form below.