Thank you for your interest in advertising on Making Sense of Cents. On this website we blog about money, life, personal finance, goals, shopping, food, travel and everything else! I am here to talk about my journey with my finances, and I hope to help other’s along the way.
Making Sense of Cents offers all types of advertising and sponsorship, so make sure to e-mail and ask any questions that you may have.
This website was started in August of 2011 and since then has grown to have many active readers. I believe that my readers are very loyal to my blog and truly are engaged with my posts.
Making Sense of Cents has received several awards and/or mentions including:
- Blogger of the Month for the site Ready for Zero.
- 10 Best Inspirational Blogs for Debtors by BadCredit.org
- Zillow’s Blog of the Week.
- eCollegeFinder’s Top Finance Blogs
- One of WiseBread’s Top Personal Finance Blogs
- Top Personal Finance Blog of 2012 Nominee (by One Smart Dollar and Ready for Zero)
- I have been nominated by the Plutus Awards in both 2013 and 2014 for: Best Personal Finance Blog for Young Adults, Best Blog Contributor/Freelance Writer and Blog of the Year.
- Top College Blog
- Bloglovin’s Top Blogs, and Up and Coming Blogs
- Top 50 Money Saving Resources by Scratch Wireless
- Favorite Personal Finance Blogs for Millennials by XY Planning Network
- Top 27 Stories of ‘Life After Debt’ by ClearPoint
- 10 Best Inspirational Blogs for Debtors by BadCredit.org.
I have been featured on the websites below:
- Huffington Post Live (on-air interview);
- The Consumerist (twice – one time was here);
- Lifehacker (here’s one mention);
- Yahoo! Finance (I am a regular contributor);
- Get Rich Slowly (see my guest post here);
- Learnvest (one of the times can be found here);
- Lifehack (regular contributor);
- US News (I was mentioned here);
- WiseBread (one mention is here – How One Young Entrepreneur Paid Off $40,000 in Student Debt By Age 24);
- Rockstar Finance;
- Mint.com (here is my interview);
- Daily Finance;
- Ready for Zero (Article here, Blogger of the month here, and 17 All-Star Bloggers Share Their Best Fall Budgeting Tips);
- Forbes (see here);
- XY Planning Network (see here);
- GO Banking Rates (see here);
- ClearPoint (see here);
- Scratch Wireless (see here);
- Shoptathome.com (see here);
- Smarterbucks (see here);
- Well Kept Wallet (here);
- The Debt Myth (here);
- The Centsible Life (here);
- The Work At Home Woman (here);
- The Daily Interview (here);
- MSN Money and more.
Statistics and Numbers
In the past couple of months, my average amount of unique visitors amount to over 40,000 per month, with monthly page views being over 100,000. I also have 2,200 subscribers, 1,500 e-mail subscribers, 9,300 Twitter followers, 2,900 Bloglovin followers, and 4,300 Facebook likes.
If you are interested in advertising, Making Sense of Cents has a (last updated on October 20, 2014):
- mozRank of 5.46
- Domain Authority of 53
- Page Authority of 61
- Alexa score of 26,847
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.