Are you looking for a how to start a blog free course? If you've been wanting to start a blog, then today is your day. I recently created an email course for those who are interested in starting a blog, but haven't made the leap yet.
Best of all, this course is free!
I started my blog, Making Sense of Cents, in August of 2011 and have built a great business. It allowed me and my husband to leave the day jobs we disliked to pursue something that we loved. Now, we travel full-time, make a great living (last month we made over $70,000 blogging), have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, and we will be able to retire early.
I've learned a lot over the years about blogging, and I am continually learning new things in order to improve my blog. And that's where this blogging course comes in.
I'm sure many of you are interested in starting a blog but aren't sure where to start. There's a lot that goes into blogging, but I make it easy with this course.
With this free email course, I will show you exactly how to create a blog, from the technical side (it's easy – trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers. Each day for seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a successful and profitable blog, all from the very beginning.
Here's a quick outline of what you will learn in this free 7-day email course:
- Day 1: Reasons you should start a blog.
- Day 2: How to determine what to blog about.
- Day 3: How to create your blog. In this lesson, you will learn how to start a blog on WordPress. My tutorial makes it very easy to start a blog.
- Day 4: How to make money blogging.
- Day 5: My tips for passive income from blogging.
- Day 6: How to grow your traffic and followers.
- Day 7: Miscellaneous blogging tips that will help you be successful.
You can sign up by clicking on this link, or by entering your information in the form below.