May will be super busy for us. I’m going to Vegas next week for my bachelorette party, and Wes leaves for Vegas the day after I get back for his bachelor party.
Then we also have to get everything scheduled and ready for the wedding, since we get married in the beginning on June. May is also my birthday MONTH 🙂
It’s crazy how quickly everything is coming along and happening!
Also, the picture to the right is from my bridal shower. My bridesmaids threw a great bridal shower last month.
This past week has been pretty expensive for us. I don’t know what it was, but everything came up at once! This next week and next whole month will be super expensive as well with travel and wedding expenses. I can’t wait until July because everything should be back to normal with our budget 🙂
April was super busy for income. I’m not sure if I beat March’s income (I haven’t finalized my earnings and expenses yet), but I do think I came close. I do have a lot of outstanding payments that will come in during the months of May and June though.
My income report for April will come out on Monday, so make sure you come back then.
If anyone needs any help, check out my Hire Me page and let me know what services you are interested in.
I have not been doing super well with being healthy this past week. I have been eating great, but I have not been working out. Since I am going on vacation next week, I am trying to get as caught up as I can so that I can take a break while I am on vacation. This means that my working out has taken a huge hit.
- How To Save Money By Bartering Services – We’re saving thousands of dollars by bartering services for the wedding.
- Do You Really Need That MASSIVE House? – I used to think I wanted a massive house, but now I no longer think so.
- Do You Spend $12,000 Each Year To Look Good? – There is a statistic out there that says the average person spends $12K a year on looking good, but I don’t think that’s anywhere near being correct!
- Frugality And Ethics – Are You Being Cheap, Frugal, or Stealing? – This is Part 2 to my first frugality and ethics post. Give it a good read!
- Should You Spend All Your Money When You’re Young? – Some tell me that I’m making a mistake by not spending every last penny right now in my life. What do you think?
- How To Enjoy Life Without Going Broke – Life doesn’t have to be expensive. You can have fun on a small budget!
- Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard Review – Get $440 For Travel – This is the next credit card that we are using to earn credit card rewards with.
April Goals Update
- Make $12,000 in business income. PASS. I beat this. WOOHOOO!
- Finalize the wedding invitations. PASS. These went out in April and we already received many RSVPs back.
- Finalize other wedding stuff. PASS. We figured out the location of everything (we are having an outdoor wedding), we made a contract on the bartender, and everything else.
- Decide on our honeymoon. FAIL. We are still not sure yet, but we are thinking Hawaii. We loved Kauai when we went a few years ago and we have been wanting to go back badly.
- Run 3 miles (4 days a week), with T25. PASS. I have been doing well with this, well, except for this past week.
- Make $13,000 in business income. I increased my income goal for May. I’m not sure how it will go though. Lets hope for the best!
- Decide on our honeymoon. We are going on vacation in June and we really need to finalize our plans.
- Run/walk 4 miles (4 days a week), and do some lifting/ab work. Our wedding is in one month. I really need to buckle down and start sweating for the wedding 🙂
- Have a great bachelorette party! Okay, I don’t have many goals for May. However, that is because I know it will be jam-packed full of stuff. I can’t wait until I go to Las Vegas next week.
How did you do in April? What is your main goal for May?
Have you been doing well with your income, spending and being healthy?