Hey everyone! Happy Sunday. I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. I want to say thank you to everyone who left such encouraging comments on my $12,334 in September Side Income – Time for Self-Employment post the other day.
I love entering giveaways, so today I am happy to have a giveaway for $125 to Lowes and $125 to Target on my blog.
This giveaway is brought to you by Gift Card Rescue. While I have never sold a gift card, I have bought them. Buying them used can save you money, and if you are going to buy something from that store anyways, why not look for additional savings by buying a discounted gift card? It's such an EASY way to save money.
GiftCardRescue.com provides the easiest, safest, and fastest way to get rid of unwanted gift cards. They also sell discounted gift cards at for over 250 major retailers, including Visa, Target (you should definitely try to win the GC today!), Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s, and so on. In addition, they are the #1 buyer of bulk gift cards or wholesale gift cards.
How it works:
- Sell gift cards you don’t want and get up to 90% cash. They will mail you a check within 48 hours of receiving your gift card. I'm sure many of you have a gift card laying around to a store that you don't ever shop at.
- At their Gift Card Exchange, you can swap gift cards for an Amazon.com® Gift Card and get an additional 5%. Your exchange gift card code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving your gift card.
- You can buy Discount Gift Cards from 4% up to 30% off and get free shipping. All discount gift card transactions are backed their 100% money back guarantee so you don't have to be worried.
Have you ever bought or sold a discounted gift card? Why or why not?
- $125 Lowe's gift card and $125 Target gift card
- There will be TWO winners.
- Open Worldwide.
- This giveaway ends on October 29, 2013.
a Rafflecopter giveaway