Happy Saturday everyone! This has been one crazy week, and it’s only going to get crazier.
Between working full-time as a financial analyst, blogging, all of my side income hustles, being a great dog-momma, being a good significant other, all while maintaining a house and trying to have a social life, I feel like it is all starting to catch up with me. But what do I do? I add more to my plate. Oh well, I am happy!
Currently, I have a future business venture being planned with a friend. I will share that with you eventually, but since we are only in the planning stages right now, I kind of don’t want to jinx myself. We’ve always joked about eventually doing this, but recently we decided that we should be serious since it is a dream of ours. We have plenty of experience in the area and since I work in business valuation/mergers & acquisitions, I have TONS of knowledge in starting and managing a business. We worked together for a long time and have always gotten along, so I’m looking forward to this.
I also have tons of other things to do as well this weekend. My to-do list is about a mile long, maybe even longer. I have so many ideas for blog posts, I really need to sit down this weekend and start typing them out before I forget everything. Hope you’re looking forward to several posts about blogging, weddings, paying off student loans, and buying a new house. Oh yeah and lots of posts about the new idea that I have
Posts from my blog: – Wow just realized there are lots of “How To” posts this week
- $2,420 in Extra Income, Life, Wedding Updates - We looked at potential houses last week and fell in love with a lot. I also talked about how much extra money we made and how we’re doing with our goals.
- How to Live on One Income - We never thought it would be possible to grow our income and cut our expenses by so much. It is possible!
- How To Pay for Graduate School - Graduate school can be expensive, especially law school. A reader e-mailed me a question and I thought I would help by sharing it all with you for your opinions.
- How I eliminated my debt in less than 1 year - Jessica started off my debt payoff series with her great story.
- How to Know if You’re a Minimalist – Jordann had a great post related to minimalism. The topic seems to be a big hit on the blog!
Posts from my sister’s blog:
- Is Counting Calories Good For You? – A lot of people thinking counting calories is the main way to lose weight…
- Easy Chicken Stir Fry – A yummy recipe! And it’s super easy.
- Tidbits About Me – She shares some fun facts about herself that you probably didn’t know.
- I quit the 9 to 5 The Happy Homeowner – GREAT POST!
- Getting Started Freelance Writing: What You Should Know Single Moms Income
- 7 Steps to Take Before You Put Your Home on the Market Eyes on the Dollar
- Reduce spending and time to financial independence Free in 10 Years
- The push-pull of spending/saving/not-working Grumpy Rumblings of the half-tenured
- How to live below your means Young Cheap Living
- Wants and Needs So Over This
- 5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My 30 Year Old Self The Random Path