Hey everyone! I bet you all are very happy that it's Saturday. I know I am! This was a long week for me considering it was my first full 5-day work week since the BEGINNING of December. Talk about having it rough, right? 😛
I finally made my Ways to Earn Extra Income Part 1 post so I hope you all enjoyed it. I have a feeling that this will be a fairly long series that will most likely last forever 🙂
I do have a question for you all: Is there something that you would like to see more of on my blog? Or is there something that you would like to see less of? Or what would you change? I'm all about growing and improving and I'm interested to hear what you all have to say. Please leave a comment below (can be either from you or anonymously).
I also started a new blog and it went live TODAY. My sister is the author and I'm just there to help her get the hang of things and to be the behind-the-scenes person 🙂 I hope you all check out the blog. There will also be a giveaway there soon, so that's another reason to follow her!
Here's a little tidbit about her:
“I started attempting the ‘healthy lifestyle’ about a year and a half ago. My overall journey in trying to ‘get skinny in any way possible’ started in my Freshman year of high school. I came home from spending the summer with my dad (lounging and eating ALL day) and my mother commented on my weight. (To put it nicely). That’s where it all began.”
Recent posts from my blog:
- $1,193 in Extra Income, Life and Picture Updates
- Keeping Up With The Joneses
- Ways to Earn Extra Income Part 1
- Dreaming of the Future
- $5,770 in Extra Income in December
- Cooking in a Minimalist Kitchen
Posts I love:
- On Passion for Blogging and Burnouts Thirty Six Months
- How to Use a Credit Card Like Cash Single Moms Income
- Modesty Really is the Best Policy Modest Money
- How to afford a vacation when you’re broke Newlyweds on a Budget
- Building A Dividend Portfolio For Passive Income Retire By 40
- Bold Move By Discover – The Discover it™ Credit Card Money Life and More
Top 5 Referrers to my blog:
Today's giveaway is a $1,000 CASH PRIZE. All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
This giveaway was brought to you by StructuredSettlement-Quotes.com, America's #1 structured settlement and annuity marketplace. The question for today is whether would you rather have a lump sum or an annuity?
For me, I would rather have a lump sum, as there is always that fear that the company or person you are doing business with might go under and not have the money later on. This way I can invest myself instead of worrying about how someone else will handle my money.