This weekend I'm hoping to get a lot done. I really need to start scheduling and writing posts ahead of time. I haven't done this in forever. How far ahead do you write your posts? I'm hoping to get maybe 5 posts done, but I doubt that will happen. I have a long list of things that I want to write about, but I would like to knock them out beforehand.
I'm going to a bridal show on Sunday for MY wedding! First bridal show that I'll have gone to that is focused on me. WOOHOO! Bring on the free drinks and free food 🙂 I hope to find a lot of good ideas and good vendors. Considering that I still need EVERYTHING for my wedding and nothing has really been planned, I know I will be going crazy at this thing. But that's okay, because I love planning and just the thought of it makes me super happy!
This was a week full of whale posts. Sorry they were all so long! I obviously have a lot to say about everything. There will be some more whale posts for next week. I have at least one special post lined up for next week, a post all about how to become a virtual assistant. A lot of you have wondered what a VA does, and next week you will find out how to start and where to begin.
Also, I plan on publishing my How To Start a Blog post next week. Is there anything specific that you would like to know that I can answer in this post? I will try and include it and it'll help me guide where the post will go. A lot of you e-mail me with your questions, but if you have any others, ask away in the comments below. I have a feeling that the How To Start a Blog will be a huge multi-post, so be on the look out!
Posts on my blog:
- What Does a Virtual Assistant Do? – This post details possible things you can do as a virtual assistant.
- Reconnecting With Family – An emotional post – I talk about about my dreams of having a normal family.
- Wedding Budget – Our Expected Costs – If you're not tired of wedding talk yet, then you will be after reading this lengthy post! I'm having a lot of fun planning, so look forward to even more posts in the future.
- Time Management According to Strengths – This is a staff post by Jordann. All about time management!
Posts on my sister's blog:
- Becoming a Personal Trainer – At first she wanted to go into nursing, but after working in healthcare for a couple of years, she has completely changed her mind. This is why it's good to get a job on internship in the field you want to work in before you jump too far in! She now wants to be a personal trainer.
- Looking Cute When Working Out On A Budget – It can't be only me and her who like to buy nice athletic clothes, right?
- Jamie Eason’s 12 Week Free Plan – My sister is too healthy for me… 🙂
Favorite posts of the week:
- Personal Finance Bloggers I Admire Evolving PF – SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES ME! 🙂
- Churning Credit Cards for Hotel and Travel Rewards on I Heart Budgets
- How Do You Define Success? Tackling Our Debt
- Benefits of a Crappy Job Eyes on the Dollar
- Are You Financially Ready For Kids? Prairie Eco Thrifter
- ….When You’re Talking in Your Sleep L Bee
- 5 Ways to Invest in Yourself on Young Adult Money
- The Sexiest Thing My Money Has Bought on Plunged In Debt
- Learn From Mexican Merchants – Avoid Being a Passive Blogger on Modest Money
- I Will Never Retire on Krant Cents
What are your plans for the weekend?
Join the free Master Your Money course!
Join the free email course and finally learn how to manage your money better, pay off debt, save more money, and reach financial freedom.