Hey everyone! Second post for today. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway that I posted earlier. This week’s roundup is a short one. I’ll be gone until next Thursday and just wanted to update everyone on the blog until then. Ha I know, it’s not many days but I am a crazy blogger and wanted to update you all.
I have several posts lined up for while I am gone. Thank you to you all who actually said yes when I asked! I hope everyone reads them, because I read through them and I think they are all very good and interesting. Hopefully you all start following them (if you haven’t already) and enjoy the posts.
We have a fun couple of days planned and I’m super excited. Staying at a nice all-inclusive hotel, have a kayak snorkeling trip planned and will relax a ton. WOOHOOO!
Also, I have been thinking about ways that I can improve the blog a lot lately. What do you like seeing? What do you not like seeing? Be honest and give any opinions!
I took part in Frugal Portland’s awesome gift exchange. I recently received my present and who would have guessed that Jordann had me? I was super happy and she bought me some awesome tea (I could drink tea ALL DAY LONG).
In case you missed it, here are posts from my blog this week:
- $975 in Weekly Extra Income and Life Updates
- iPad 3 GIVEAWAY
- Buying a House at 20 (How I did it)
- Our Vacation Plans for the Next 12 Months
- Financial Evolution of the Christmas Gift
- Maintaining a Minimalist Wardrobe
Posts I loved:
- The Financial Perks of Being Childless by Choice Money after Graduation
- Use Credit Card Rewards To Pay For Christmas Money Life and More
- How to Answer the Top 10 Interview Questions One Smart Dollar
- One Unintended Perk of Writing a Blog Frugal Portland
Hope you all have a great weekend!
I’ll of course be checking in on my blog when I’m gone